SMR Privacy Notice
We process personal data relating to customers/clients. We do this for contractual purposes, to assist in the running of the business and/or to enable an efficient supply chain.
The personal data we process may include, but may not be limited to, the following:
• contact details (business address, telephone numbers, email addresses, emergency contact details),
• financial information (bank details, VAT registration number etc), The collection of this information will benefit us by:
• improving the efficency of the supply chain throughout the business,
• enabling development of a comprehensive picture of the customer/client and how it is deployed,
• ensuring compliance with our policies and procedures and our legal obligations,
• enabling monitoring of selected protected characteristics.
We will not share information about you with third parties without your consent unless the law allows or requires us to do so.
Under the data protection legislation you have the right to:
• object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress,
• prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing,
• object to decisions being taken by automated means,
• in certain circumstances, have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed,
• claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the data protection legislation.
If you would like to find out more about our data retention policy and how we use your personal data, or if you want to see a copy of the information about you that we hold, please contact the DPO at SMR (UK) Ltd.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Units 10A & 10B, Norman Way, Severnbridge Industrial Estate, Portskewett, Caldicot, Mon. NP26 5PT
Registered in England no: 03844546